Monday, March 29, 2010

A developing future

A career field that has been very interesting for me is software development. I like the idea of creating something that people will be able to use for years. I’ve like this since middle school. I want to design and create games. As I’ve grown older I’ve broadened my dream into a more realistic scope. I don’t know a lot of programming languages right now. I try to learn a little at a time whenever I can. Right now I’m trying to learn. This is a very heavily used programming language; even my phone’s applications are created with it. I want to try and make a popular application for the Android platform. Android is the operating system on my phone. I’m actually excited when I meet people that have Android powered phones. Someday they may be using one of my applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment